Search This Blog

Thursday 26 January 2012

Final interpretation of Cassandra Rhodin's work

This is my interpretation of one of Cassandra Rhodin's illustrations. It has been based on some of the illustrations that I drew last year, in second year.
                                                                     
                                                                    

Cassandra Rhodin's figures don't have any skin tone, instead they have a greyish tone. I didn't like the grey tinge so, for this illustration, I have left it white and focused attention on the outfit instead. The image below shows the templates that I used in second year for my drawings. I traced over the one on the right and applied it to Cassandra Rhodin's figure in order to create my own interpretation  


I also drew some inspiration from the pictures shown in the previous post, which came from Company magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment